Sunday, January 09, 2005

Just Three Things....

Saw this on another website - mind numbing stuff here - read at your own risk!

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:

1. Rox
2. Roxanne
3. Roxy - to those that do not understand me at all~

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
1. Snuggles29
2. Roxerina
3. Gidget - don't ask

THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I have a great sense of humor
2. I will not back down if I know I am right
3. I have small wrists

THREE THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. 7 days a month (sigh) I am a complete bitch
2. I'm too much of a neat freak
3. I cannot save money

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. German
2. ?
3. ?

I know its sad I just don't know, but its just something in the family we don't talk about - for specific reasons.

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Snakes
2. Knitting in the round
3. Bugs

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Knitting
2. Dr Pepper
3. My Cat

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. My Christmas present Uggs
2. Target socks
3. Light blue robe

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS (at the moment):
1. Alicia Keys
2. Doobie Brothers
3. No Doubt

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS (at the moment):
1. Ack....the Real Woman/Real Man song by Alicia Keys
2. Love is Strong - Rolling Stones
3. Can't Get Next To You - The Temptations

THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
1. Sock Knitting
2. Lobster
3. Dieting. sigh

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP
1. Trust
2. Forever
3. Honesty

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE
1. I was once a hair model
2. I got married at 30
3. I am a pro wrestler

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX (or same) THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Sense of Humor
2. Kindness
3. Confidence

THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
1. Eat onions or fatty meat
2. Apparently, scuba in open water
3. Bite my tongue when someone is obnoxious

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Workin' the 'sticks'
2. Crocheting
3. Planning vacations

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Have the Snickers I hid in the kitchen
2. Sleep thru 10 solid hours. No pee breaks, or bed hogging dog, etc
3. Sit in a hot tub

THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
1. Uh, Yarn store owner
2. Knit Designer (Teva wannabe)
3. Back to the old grind - secretary

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. Australia
2. Maui
3. Alaska

THREE KID'S NAMES:
1. Tea'
2. A secret I can't share in case niecelets read this and steal yet another name. Grrr
3. Taye

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Have a baby
2. Come to peace with some things in my life
3. Have a sucessful, thriving business

THREE WAYS I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY
1. Maybe, possibly, at times - cuss like a sailor
2. Defend whoever sasses any of my friends or family
3. Love to camp?

THREE WAYS I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A CHICK
1. Gonna die with 47 cats
2. Shopping problem
3. again - 7 days a month - complete loon

THREE CELEB CRUSHES
1. Hugh Grant
2. Dermot Mulrooney
3. Tommy Cruise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home