Tuesday, February 08, 2005

When my mind wanders....

.....this is where it goes.



This picture was taken in Kihei Maui in 2003. My very favorite place in the world.
The rocks formed a little circle area where clear water came thru. There were surfers out beyond the rocks just waiting for the next wave. A gal was sitting out on the rocks, I assume watching her guy surf. I was going to go and sit out there and maybe dangle my feet in the water. I walked out about two feet out and a mouse ran in front of me and into a nitch in the rocks. Pretty much all it took to dissuade me from sitting out there....but it was still tempting!

1 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger rysolag said...

Hi,

--- www.blogladder.com ---

This is an invite to blogladder.com. You can change the colors at the bottom of the home page; there are 20+ color combos. You can also change the header animations; click the little square in the bottom right corner of the header. Your entries are likely to get more feedback as this is a community blogging site.

Have a nice day - come check us out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home