Friday, March 11, 2005

Day of Indecisiveness

I am feeling much better today. Managed to actually go to work today - blech. But I survived.
Kind of.

Here are the pics from the very-last-yarn I am going to buy until I complete some WIPs.

Lornas Laces - Merino Blend for the Lady Eleanor stole:



And the much anticipated CP Merino Frappe:



This is it man. No more yarn. Yarn Diet is in full effect.

Maybe.

Hopefully.

I trimmed my bangs today. One would think that after 20 years of cutting my own bangs - I would have learned to not cut when my hair is wet. One would think that eh? Hello forehead - haven't seen you in a while. Ah well. I am going thru a hair midlife crisis anyway. You know, I saw somewhere a gal that had a chunk of her hair some funky color. Like red, just a chunk of it and maybe dyed halfway up. Like she put that bunch of hair in a clippy and dipped it in red paint. And - (this is the scary part) I liked it. Yeah - I know. For twenty-somethings this might be really cool - but for mid-life thirty-somethings its probably very sad. Right?

Don't answer that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home