Thursday, March 31, 2005

Movies, TV, Trades & Missing Patterns

I might be losing my mind. Granted, this is not a shock to those who know me but I'm starting to believe it myself. A few days ago (?) I bought a magazine that had lace scarves as a couple of patterns. Gorgeous scarves, draped over a fence - probably six patterns. I thought I wrote about them in my blog but if I did, I'm missing it. I'm also missing the magazine. Which I bought just a few days ago. Didnt I? Its not the FC Easy Knitting nor the Interweave Knits Spring issue. What else did I buy?

Must let it go. Must get more sleep. :)

I do have good news though - both of my trades I offered up have been taken. The Sock Lot is on its way to Laura in trade for a surprise - I love surprises! The Plymouth yarns are on their way to Rebecca for some Lambs Pride. Thanks girlies!

Watched Lost last night. Again, the scruffy, grumpy blonde guy is too gorgeous. I read somewhere that he's a southern boy and a jokester. I also saw a show on VH1 where the actor who plays Sayid is married to Barbara Hershey who is 20 years older than him. You GO Barbara! I do like the show though, its not ALL about the eye candy men. Kind of.

I managed to make it thru the night without shaking in my boots too much. I fell asleep on the couch with the tv roaring which helped with scary house noises. Also watched a movie on PPV - The Notebook. Good gawd man. I am soooo not the weepy type, I mean there are maybe 3 movies in my whole life that I have cried over. The Color Purple kills me every time, Steel Magnolias & Without A Trace - a really old movie. But thats it. I am just not the weepy type. This movie (the notebook) will be added to my list. I boo-hooed all the way thru it. If you havent seen it already - I highly recommend it. Its a little pushy on the sentiment but the overall meaning on true love and the meaning of Forever - is just very touching.

On the flip side - I also watched The Hulk, or rather I watched what I could stomach - it was really bad. Alot of popular actors too - but still bad. You win some, you lose some eh?

I do have a potential new trade to offer if there are any takers. I told you a few weeks ago about the audio book I bought - Life Expectancy by Dean Koontz. It cost me almost $40, has been listened to once. 10 CD's, approx. 11 hours and I really liked it. If you are a audio book person - this is a great one. Again, I'd trade for yarn or something knit related. Email me at beedergirlATyahooDOTcom or leave a comment here!

Ok - gonna run! BTW I managed to resist buying yarn yesterday at my LYS. See - don't you feel bad for doubting me? :)

1 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Blogger Tami said...

I loved The Notebook too! How can you not cry when James Garner does?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home