Friday, April 08, 2005

A Attempt At Posting

Ok - I don't know what is going on with Blogger - but I am not happy. First, my last post has completely vanished. Second, I cannot post comments on other bloggers sites. And last - when I try to post I get a blogger error that says "no data source" or something. What the hell man?

Not posting, or rather attempting to post much today as it might be gone tomorrow. Grrr.

I did finish my beautishus lace shawl. And, as much as I poo pooed it - I love it. Wraps around my shoulders just perfectly and a wonderful feel to it. Yay for me.

I also finished the mohair shawl. Which, after much debate - I am going to block it. I'm not thrilled about this as its HUGE and going to take me forever to block sections of it - but it has to be done.

I am working on getting my website/blog running. Probably this w/e....I'll keep ya posted.

Both of you.

Sigh.

hehe

2 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Hey, sorry blogger isn't cooperating. Awesome job finishing TWO shawls!! After getting mine done, I just want to make small stuff like washcloths for a while. :)

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Tami said...

I've been cursing blogger lately also. We need to see pictures of your shawls!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home