Thursday, April 28, 2005

Short and Sweet

I am running late ( I first typed 'runny late' - hehe) , forgive me for the short post! I managed to set up a new blog today for a KAL I am starting. Please join - it will be fun, you'll get a gift and a chance to win a couple of prizes!

Just do it man - a small project you will def have time to complete!

www.thebagladies.blogspot.com

Really have to run - more tonight maybe! And btw - I see you Lisa S!! "oh no silly, I have no idea who you are". :) Thanks for humouring me!

3 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I assume you mean me, but I have no idea what you're talking about..... la la la.

Did you get my e-card I sent you?

I'm *so* signing up for the Purse swap btw!

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Our Hero said...

I just thought I'd mention that it would be a bit easier for your readers if you posted url's as hyperlinks so they can just click on the link and go to the site instead of having to copy and paste. It's really easy to do and it's just a nice service.

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Peacock said...

I tried to go to the link, but it didn't work. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home