Friday, April 01, 2005

Spring....

I am pretty sure that the only reason my dog is so interested in other dog butts is because she has never had full access to hers.



Just a thought I'd wanted to share. hehe

Well, I found the missing knitting book. It was my new issue of Vogue Knitting. Duh. It was buried in the corner behind the couch where I stash all my current projects. I started not one - but two crochet scarves last night. I know - whats the deal with me and crochet lately? Its really just the lazy side of me I think....

Anyway, I am making two cluster crochet scarves. One in blue/gray alpaca from Knitpicks and the other in Patons Brilliance in gold. A couple of bad lighting pics for you.





I like the alpaca more but we'll see how they turn out in the end. Love the pattern, two row repeat that is very easy to remember.

Looking out my door today I realized that its official - Spring has sprung. A glorious picture of our beloved Magnolia tree. Its in full bloom, which only happens once a year for about a week - so enjoy!



In a few weeks the lilac bushes will bloom and our house will have their aroma wafting thru the windows. Again - only lasts for a week or two - but just heaven.

A short post today, on my way out for a evening of.....bowling! Yeah - bowling. I'm old people, its bowling or bingo. :) More tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger Tami said...

That tree is SO beautiful! That's what I love about spring - all the flowers and smells that only last a week or two. And your scarves look great! I have to go looking for that new Vogue Mag. They are in the new issue, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home