Monday, April 04, 2005

Stuff....

I haven't posted in a couple days - my bad. I've been a bit under the weather but starting to feel a little better. Might be a sinus thing. Ackk. Have managed to work my weak, sniffly butt into some needlework though! I think I would have to be in a coma to not feel strong enough to pick up a skein of yarn. Maybe not even then.

Worked on a mohair shawl thats been in my WIP pile for months. I am determined to have it done this week. I started it so I could wear it to the concerts/plays-in-the-park that we go to in the summer. Of course, it would be for the evening events as KS is killer hot in the summer. But once the sun goes down and the night air hits your newly sunburned shoulders - its chilly. I dreamed *sigh* of making a cashmere or a Rowan Kidsilk Haze shawl for this but its just too much money.

And of course - the Yarn Diet prevents me from buying any new yarn. Grrr. I have to say though that I am proud of myself with this - so far. I did buy some size 7 addis this weekend for a summer sweater but - NO yarn. Almost killed me.

I also am in the process of building a new blog. Outside of Blogger. I will keep ya updated when I'm ready to move - don't hold your breath as it may be a while.

Yes, I know - the thousands, no - Millions of readers I surely have are anxious for the new site.

Complete denial alert here.

1 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Yeah, I would have to be dead to not feel like knitting. So I'll let you know when that happens. OOOH! I got my package today! Thanks a million. That sock yarn is even more fabulous in person. I'm almost tempted to make a crazy sweater for my crazy dog. Thanks and I will be getting yours out the door tomorrow. Sorry I'm slow. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home