Wednesday, April 27, 2005

These are a few of my favorite things....

I caught the end of The Sound of Music this morning and since I don't really have any knitting news to share - I thought I'd make a list of some of my favorite things.

Because - its either this list or we have a in-depth discussion of yesterdays graphic Oprah.

Yeah, I thought you might prefer the list.

1. Popsicles. Duh
2. When our Daddy's girl dog shuns my hubby and sits with me. Selfish yes - but wonderful.
3. Chicken Lomein from Chien Dynasty.
4. The 'just because' emails from friends & family.
5. Sitting on the dock at Kanopolis Lake with my toes in the water.
6. My new favorite band - Fisher.
7. Having the gauge be just right.
8. Lilacs
9. My cat scratching at the bathroom door when I so rudely shut her out.
10. A book so mesmerizing I read it in one day.

How about you? Yes - you! Consider yourself tagged if you made it this far on this post! A list of 10 of your favorite things for your blog - and yeah ...even you Eric!

3 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger Snooze said...

Rox, I'm gonna consider this a fine meme to be tagged with and I'm gonna post this on my blog tomorrow with answers and a three person tag. Oh, and a link back to you...more people oughta read what you have to say!

Have you ever tried Edy's real fruit ice pops? The lime rocks! It's even got bits of lime peel in it. These are highly addictive so consider yourself warned.

Blessings,
Susie

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Jacqueline said...

I'm going for it.

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Laura said...

OH MY GOD! The Edy's real fruit pops are divine! It's like good for you, but yummy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home