Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Big News

What a week it has been. And its only Tuesday! I'll spare you the drama that is my life - you will have to wait for my autobiography. Or Wednesday.

I do have good news though. Following in the footsteps & brilliance of Mrs. J, I have signed up to host the next Secret Pal, aka - SP5. Because, you know - I'm fearless and stuff.

Please sign up - its gonna be a kick!

Due to the responsibility in hosting SP5 - I have cancelled my Bag KAL. I am sure this will dissapoint the single person who signed up for it. I am hoping she will be able to move on with her life. :)

More tomorrow!

3 Comments:

At 3:41 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

ROFL
You are too funny.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger bethanie said...

Hey, I just signed up for SP5, and I noticed you're from KS too. Where from????

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger bethanie said...

What part of KC? I was raised there. I went to HS at Oak Park, and did my undergrad work at UMKC (I lived in Westport then). After college I workd downtown at Commerce Bank (sucky job). My mom still lives north of the river - off Barry Road - close to Liberty. My dad used to live in Johnson County off Johnson Drive. My bro and SIL live in Parkville.

Now you know my life story... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home