Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day

I-Cords defined. And this is what I was stressing over?

Happy Mother's Day to all of you with kidlettes. If you haven't already - go call you Mom right now. Go on. I'll wait.

Boring Sunday here in KS. Spent the day watching movies. One of my faves was on.

Name that movie tune.

Stranded at the drive in, branded a fool. What will they say Monday at school?

or

I got chills...their multiplyin'.

Ok. That was too easy. I love that movie!

Right now, there are 20 year olds who just read those two lines from the movie saying "I have no idea what the hell she is talking about". I am so friggin old.

I loved Dirty Dancing too. I saw that smirk on your face. It was the 90's. Or maybe even the late 80's. Every woman loved Dirty Dancing for one reason (Patrick Swayze) or another (bitchin soundtrack).

Of course, not all of them confess it. In public.

back to tv, chicken parmesan & a new wip - a crochet scarf with my new hand dyed yarn. Maybe a pic or two tomorrow. If you think you can handle it. :)

See ya tomorrow!

5 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger LisaB said...

Since I am a twenty-some year old, I just wanted to say that I absolutely love Grease. It was a favorite of my mom's and I remember watching it first when I was in grade school. One of my favorite of all times. Just needed to stand up for us twenty-some year olds who appreciate those movies. Dirty Dancing is also very good. Nice taste!

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger opportunityknits said...

I permed my hair like ONJ after watching Grease - major mistake, but I was 17 at that time. By the way, I just saw your Booga Bag and the colours are just gorgeous! Not ugly at all. No way.

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger opportunityknits said...

forgot to add - Love your blogname. I'm trying to be a fearless knitter too, knit whatever I want, how I want, and frog them too when I feel like it!

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Nobody puts Baby in a corner.

:: sigh ::

I am also a fan of Dirty Dancing. Also Top Gun, Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles....sensing a pattern here? :)

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

I am a twenty something knitter and I knew the movie by the first line. I love that movie... I love dirty dancing too.

Your booga i unique and wonderful.

D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home