Saturday, May 14, 2005

I'm A Lucky Girl

Me - lovin' this whole RAOK thing.

Look at what Susan (she the magnificent yarn dyeing goddess) sent me. Completely out of the blue. And completely made my day.

Hand dyed wool:



And Stitch Markers which I actually have started collecting now (hey - some people collect bears or wine bottles - is stitch markers really that bizarre?).



Yes, I am a very lucky girl. Thank you so much Sweetie - it really did make my day a little brighter. And that was one box that got its money worth eh?!

Sable was being obnoxious, trying to get in the photos so I thought I'd include of her looking a bit fangy.



I also managed to pick up some LB Cotton Ease today at Hancock Fabrics. 5 sk's of each color in the pic. It was on sale, $3.89 and 30% off of that. I've never used it before but I thought it was a good price, especially with all the yardage - 200+. Lisa has been in the midst of a Cotton Ease addiction as of late. So maybe she will take some off of my hands!



I am getting ready to color my hair. Send all your good hair thoughts my way - I'm going darker. It seems my hair is getting darker the older I get and I just don't have the patience to deal with the roots.

I know you don't care about my hair, but you know - I just thought I'd share. I'd want to hear about your hair. :)

Gotta split and check the SP5 email. Up to 280 participants right now. Newest and farthest away are Malaysia, New Zealand & Germany.

And I am soooo lucky (again) that they all speak English! Have plenty of people signed up so far though that speak numerous languages so - we'll be fine either way!

See ya tomorrow - thanks again Susan - you da bomb chickie!

1 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger Laura said...

I bet you'll like working with the cotton-ease. It's okee-dokee stuff. Good luck with the coloring. I really want to chop all my hair off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home