Saturday, May 07, 2005

Links

Ok. So. I was just looking over my blog, trying to figure out some cool things I was wanting to add when I noticed there are issues with my links within the posts.

WTH?

It seems that somehow some of them link back to Blogger & others are both the Blogger link and the intended link. Which, obviously is not something I would have done. Has anyone else had this happen? And gawd man, how long has it been happening on my blog? I check daily for comments here but never thought I needed to go and make sure my links were screwy. I really - really need to work on finding a new online journal.

I was tagged by Kathy. I'm thinking - this might be my first ever tag. :)

Pick five and fill in the blank:

If I could be a scientist…
If I could be a farmer…
If I could be a musician…
If I could be a doctor…
If I could be a painter…
If I could be a gardener…
If I could be a missionary…
If I could be a chef…
If I could be an architect…
If I could be a linguist…
If I could be a psychologist…
If I could be a librarian…
If I could be an athlete…
If I could be a lawyer…
If I could be an inn-keeper…
If I could be a professor…
If I could be a writer…
If I could be a llama-rider…
If I could be a bonnie pirate…
If I could be an astronaut…
If I could be a world famous blogger…
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world…
If I could be married to any current famous political figure…

Now choose three more people to tag.



If I could be a musician: Well gawd - since this is the "IF" game - I'm going for Gwen Steffani.

If I could be a gardener: I'd grow all my own fruits and veggies and never worry about the animals that always seem to destroy any of my garden attempts.

If I could be a psychologist: I'd be more of a sociologist. Just because.

If I could be an athlete: I'd be a marathon runner. I'd kick ass.

If I could be a world famous blogger: Uh - Mrs Yarn Harlot of course.



2 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger wittyknits said...

It seems that somehow some of them link back to Blogger & others are both the Blogger link and the intended link.

I think I have your answer to this: if you do a link and forget the http:// as part of it, blogger (and really, most web servers) reads that as you wanting to append the url to the current one, instead of writing out a whole URL. I mistype this all the time.

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger The Fearless Knitter said...

You know - I think you are right! Thanks so much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home