Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Ohhh Mittens

Stuff that I am pretty sure I need.

Icelandic Wool Mittens.

How cool & very sweet that a non-knitting guy from Iceland found this reference for me.

Lets see, whats going on here in the happening state of KS. Well, Lyle is visiting. :)

Our pup, Doogie is not feeling so great. She is having either a disc problem with her neck, a disc problem with her back or some sort of neurological (sp?) problem. She is in alot of pain. Seems like every time we have a pet that is really ill - we can never get a vet to say exactly what the problem is. Doogie spent last night at the vet and came home this evening. She's on bedrest and drugged to the gills. Hoping whatever is going on - gets a chance to heal with some rest.

Please keep her in your well wishes.

In other news the SP5 kick-off is going very well. About 60 or so participants just today alone. I am going to be having alot of couch time with the pup for a while so I managed to spark some life into our old laptop. It'll be put to use to organize this event. There is only so much daily soap operas/ Judge Judy/ talk shows I can handle.

Off to watch the new episode of "Lost" that we taped tonight. And to watch my man Sawyer do a couple of hair tosses, maybe get in a fight or two and yada yada. If luvin' him is wrong.....

Have a good one!

3 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

You've been tagged!

Pick five and fill in the blank:

If I could be a scientist…
If I could be a farmer…
If I could be a musician…
If I could be a doctor…
If I could be a painter…
If I could be a gardener…
If I could be a missionary…
If I could be a chef…
If I could be an architect…
If I could be a linguist…
If I could be a psychologist…
If I could be a librarian…
If I could be an athlete…
If I could be a lawyer…
If I could be an inn-keeper…
If I could be a professor…
If I could be a writer…
If I could be a llama-rider…
If I could be a bonnie pirate…
If I could be an astronaut…
If I could be a world famous blogger…
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world…
If I could be married to any current famous political figure…

Now choose three more people to tag.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Awww, so sorry for Doogie. Get better soon!

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger Our Hero said...

Sorry to hear about Doogie's trouble. I hope it isn't serious.

The traditional sweaters from Iceland are really thick and they're usually made with raw wool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home