Sunday, May 01, 2005

Sunday Stuff

Well. Susie just told me that my total number of Blogline friends has went up to 10. 10 I say. Too cool.

The closest to being a celebrity I will probably ever be.

I am pretty sure I saw the paparazzi following me at Dillons. I lost em' in the feminine products isle.

Works every time.

hehe

Speaking of celebrities - I was going to comment on Tommy Cruise and his new girlfriend. But I am above that. Ok, not really but I guess if I think the whole Demi/Ashton thing is alright - I probably shouldnt get all cranky over Tom. And the girl who could be his daughter.

And the fact that he never called me back after our night together.

It could of happened. You doubt me?

Lets see - moving on with the important stuff. I really have no knitting news. Still in a felting frenzy, still working on a kickin' striped bag and still planning on dyeing up the batch of wool I got from Knitpicks.

Thats it man. I will post some pics tomorrow of the new bag, which hopefully will be finished tonight. As soon as I figure out what an I-cord is.

I'm getting ready to talk about reality tv here - don't judge....

..... I'd just like to say that if I was on this seasons Survivor and was one of the ones who voted off my girl Stephanie - well - I'd def feel the urge to kick myself in the ass for being such a wussy schmuck.

There. Someone had to say it.

Later peeps! :)

4 Comments:

At 5:45 AM, Blogger Jacqueline said...

I'll kick Tom's ass for not calling you back.

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Our Hero said...

Was he any good? Just curious.

Hey, I was wondering, have you ever used Icelandic wool? The people up here say it's the best, of course, but they are very biased about anything Icelandic.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Tami said...

I'm very upset about steph being voted out also. She should have won! She was the strongest woman player the game has ever had. I tried to blow up our house once by leaving a burner on simmer so long that the flame burned out and filled the upstairs with gas. I'm not allowed to cook unsupervised now. Then there was the time we gave our dog arsonic poisoning.....

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Our Hero said...

Gas stoves should really have some sort of safety dvice that beeps when the pilot goes out. It must be possible to make something like that.

Oh and about the Icelandic wool, I don't know what would be best for you, but check out these sites for an idea of what I mean (Look for a link to translate it to English on the site):

http://www.handknit.is/en/user/home
http://vikurprjon.is/

and for embroidery (don't know if yer into all the hand crafts similar to knitting or not):

http://www.alvara.is/pakkningar/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home