Friday, May 27, 2005

Where did Tues, Weds, Thurs &...

Fri go?

Has it really been that long since I've been here?

Did you miss me? Even notice I was gone?

I have to admit that I've been cheating on this blog a bit lately. The other blog ("of which we do not speak" - name that movie!) has gotten all of my attention and you really deserve better.

Can you ever forgive me?

In my weak defense, I will say that I wrote up a long post last night. It was a damn good read I say. You would of been impressed. Told your friends, I may even have won an award or something. And stuff. Spent a good half hour on it - hit the 'publish post' button here on Blogger and....poof. It was gone. *&%$# Plus...I've noticed that IE won't let me copy and paste while in Blogger - soooo...I didnt even have that backup.

What do I have in knitting news? Nada. My free time has consisted of repeating this mantra:

"15 is spoiling 17 who is spoiling 72 who is spoiling 81 who is spoiling 36 who is spoiling 15".

Today has been deemed 'NO SP5 STUFF', other than answering a few emails that I should of answered yesterday. I plan on watching bad tv, maybe going yarn shopping. Right now I'd be happy to grocery shop.

Just getting outta da house would be a good thing!

I have yet to take a gander at all the knit tank links that the wonderful Lisa sent me. Don't think I Thanked You for that chickie...Thank YOU!! I can't wait to start a summer top or two.... or three.

I have been thinking about maybe learning this whole spinning thing. I have no idea how I would even begin, nor even what the first step would be - but Danielle's latest spinning adventures have gotten my attention. And I think...I want to try it out.

Whats the worst that could happen? I hate it...and it ends up in the tote with the scrapbooking adventure that I went on last year....never to be seen again.

I can handle that.

Susan...getting ready to email you .... don't pass out from the shock ok?

Alright chickies...(and the one boy I think that stops by here once in a while)....have a wonderful holiday weekend.

8 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Of course I missed you! But I didn't complain because I've been a serious blog-slacker lately, too. Stupid work, don't they know I have -important- things to do?! Good luck with the spinning, I need to try mine again. Have a great weekend!

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger --Deb said...

I feel so badly that you're working so hard on the spoiling-that-must-not-be-named! You're wonderful to do this, and yes, you deserve a little time without worrying about it!!

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Snooze said...

...and the number is :::drumroll here::: 32!

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Laura said...

oh of course you're busy! SP5 is a huge undertaking for anyone. Good luck with getting all of the matches and emails finished. =0) You're wonderful for doing this!

 
At 2:32 AM, Blogger joygoddess said...

It's "the Village"!!! Right?

Anyway, I got here through Zooeyglass25 on xanga, who is part of the secret pal thingie. How do I get in on the action?

 
At 3:46 AM, Blogger Mama Sunshine said...

Found You! Hope you do send me home addie as requested - I am definitely going to send you something nice for all the work on the nameless!!!
Don't forget Knitters R Us if any of your friends want to join up it is knittersrus-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or send them to my blogspot http://mamasunshine.blogspot.com I am getting right into this groups and blogging thing now! Keep up the good work and when the nameless is all set up have a well earned rest and knit to your hearts content!
Mama Sunshine :)

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

I'm so bummed that I can't join SP5, but I think it's just fantastic that you're hosting it. {{HUGS}}

Let me know when you get that swap package-- I mailed it priority on Friday :)

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger denise/deBRAT said...

no you can't copy and paste in blogger BUT you can "cut". What does that mean?

Well, you can open your favorite word processing program and periodically "cut" your blogging over to the program, Word in my case, and paste it there. Then COPY it from Word and paste it back into your blog. Try a test sample of this next time you head to write your blog and make sure that what I told you works for you. I was able to "cut" a post that had the wrong picture posted with it for some reason today allowing me to salvage the writing and then delete what was left of that post, the wrong picture. As I am very very new to blogging, my apologies if I am not clear in what I'm saying.

hugs to you dear fearless and i'll be seeing you in the great SP5 adventure. Thank you from a first time SP-er in this realm. ~deBRAT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home