Tuesday, June 28, 2005

A Show about Nothing

Did you see the Seinfeld episode where Jerry & George (canstandya) are developing the plot for their sitcom - "its a show about nothing".

Well, welcome to the post about nothing. Which is all I've got. Nothing. No interesting knitting news, no funny life stories to force upon you, no drama. Nothing.

Well, there was the guy at bingo who hit on me while my hubby was sitting next to me. Friggin bizarre stuff.

And there is the fact that I've frogged 4 different socks since I last posted. All of which had one problem or another, mostly a issue with sizing.

Oh - and I have finally given up hope on a situation that actually happened months ago. It a boring story. I was played, man. Lesson learned though so I did get something out of it at least.

No SJP hair yet. A friend told me that the hairstyle would look scary with bangs - and my giganto forehead needs bangs. So.... SJP may not happen. We'll see.

Planning on going to the Michigan Fiber Fest with Susie. Hopefully I will get to see some other chickies there too?!

See. Thats all I've got. Now you know why I've been such a negligent blogger lately eh?

I do have some interesting knitting in the works though and I'll post more on it later. That alone is worth stopping by next time right?

:o)

TTYS!

3 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger LisaB said...

Oh my gosh, another thing in common! I have a huge-o forehead too! Got it from my daddy. Very high forehead. Love the bangs. Very helpful.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Hee hee, bingo.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger The Fearless Knitter said...

LOL - yeah Bingo. Someday... you too will understand the lure of Bingo. And support hose. And Metamucil. And stuff. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home