Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Updates & Stuff

Just stopping in to say to Hi!

So...Hi.

:)

Having another rough week. I know, I know - what else is new eh?

The pup is rapidly sliding downhill with her health issues. Docs now think she is either having seizures or she may be epileptic. The latter of which can be dealt with - the seizures alone are scary as they are not sure what's causing them. Right now we have her scheduled to see a neurologist on Friday morning. Its sad when you are hoping your dog has epilepsy rather than some mystery brain ailment that can't be fixed.

Needless to say - I havent really picked up anything yarn related much. A little crochet on a scarf I am trying to wrap (no pun intended!) up and thats about it. Nothing spectacular. And its really just an attempt at keeping my hands & mind busy. I do need to try and knit a little more often as its just very calming for me. My own meditation of sorts.

I havent been doing the temp job this week as we just didnt want to leave the pup unattended at home. I am not missing the job - but will be missing the extra money when the vet bills total up. But....then thats what the credit card is for eh? :)

Well - this was a dismal post and I apologize! I just wanted to check in and let you know that I'm still around. Hopefully I'll be back around the w/e.

Have a great day chickies - and if you have any extra pup luck to spare....send it our way. :)

7 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger Snooze said...

Poor babies. Sending puppy prayers your way.

I miss you! We haven't chatted in ever so long, you busy person. (Me too...the wedding is a month from today.) Still, I'd love to be making plans to meet up for some fibery festival stuff...email me. I need your address to send you the brochure for the MFF. (I lost your address. Sorry.)

Hugs and hopes...
Susie

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger LisaB said...

I'm so sorry to hear about puppy. Puppy prayers are being sent across the internets. :)

 
At 4:28 AM, Blogger Jacqueline said...

oh darling.... serious puppy prayers from up north.

I so sorry to hear you're having such a rough time and as always, let me know what I can do for you.

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger TitaniumRose said...

My kitties will be sending good fluffy vibes for your pup. =)

 
At 2:41 AM, Blogger Debi said...

Healthy, happy puppy vibes, coming right up! :)

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Colleen said...

It's nice to read the blog of another Kansas knitter.

I know what you mean about hoping your dog has the lesser of the two illness evils. We had a golden retriever who had seizures when he would get startled - such as when someone rang the doorbell.

As he aged, his seizures became fewer and farther apart . . . and we finally clued in that was because he went deaf.

Sending you some puppy karma.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Yarngirl said...

I'm sending you all the positive puppy thoughts possible. I hope things turn out ok for you all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home