Sunday, July 03, 2005

Lazy

We just got back from a mini-vacation. Hooya!

Anyway, I'm tired...and I have a ton of SP5 emails sitting in my inbox awaiting my attention (some of which are not so happy that I havent responded in a few days) - so today .... its all about the pictures.

The pup and her Pop at Petsmart. Also known as Doggie Dreamland.



Sable in her new cat tunnel



My only knitting...



Doogster with the "I'm sooooo tired" face



And cuz we have no new pics...a pic of me and the guy on our wedding day.



I know. I know. We're too cute for shoes.

;)

You should just see what the last seven years has done to this girl! The thirties were not kind.

Have a wonderful weekend kiddos! Happy Independence Day!

3 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger Christine said...

Hey there Rox, This is a great time to be "Lazy" it is the fourth of july weekend...much to eat, much to see, less to blog and reply! They will get over it and what are they going to do, fire you? LOL....hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger LisaB said...

Thanks for the pic! It is so nice to have a picture to go along with the name!

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Jacqueline said...

I loved the couple pic from 7 years ago that I copied it!

You are too cute for shoes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home