Saturday, July 16, 2005

Short & Sweet.

Ohhh.... ahhhh.... I have a new tagboard thingamagig. Are you getting pop - up windows when visiting here? Lemme know - I'll try to fix it.

Lots of drama this past week. Thanks so much to those who sent me such kind words - Knitters really do rule you know.

Short and sweet. Gotta run!

And... where are the hordes of people that promised to sign up for LisaB's KAL? Come on man!

***UPDATE: the tagboard has been let go - due to a poor work ethic and harrassment of my peeps.

8 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Blogger LisaB said...

Pretty cool taggy board there! Getting savvy!

And hey, we have two more people on the KAL!! But more should join! :)

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger the stripey tiger said...

Rox, Your doogster and sable look pretty cute too. Thanks 4 your invite to Gemma to call anytime. You really are generous with your time!! What a great job with SP5 by the way.And email me with your address so I can add to the angel stash. :-) Sharon in Australia

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Yes, I'm getting pop-ups. But I have a blocker, so I don't know what they are.

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Yes, I am getting pop ups to, my pop up blocker is letting me knkow about them but I am not actually seeing them :)

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Donni said...

Tagged you Rox

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Yep Pop-ups...I have a blocker so I'm not getting all of them. AOL seems to be able to block only some popups

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

hey rox welcome to RAOK! wanted to check out your blog:)

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger jodi said...

Hey there, welcome to RAOK. I'm loving your hilarious stories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home