Monday, July 04, 2005

Three Things

Thinking about buying this needle case. I just wish it wasn't a lighthouse motif. I'm in desperate need for some sort of organization for my stash. I actually have a needle case that I bought thats kind of on back order right now, a friend is making it for me. But I am wanting something to at least start with getting the sticks organized. Plus - when my new fancy schmancy case comes along I am sure I can find someone to give this one to.

Just joined a scarf KAL that is kind of a secret pal KAL. Check it out - sounds fun to me!

The new issue of Knitty is up. I'm lovin' this pattern. Different colors for it - but what a wonderful sweater!

Thats it... :o)

**edited to add: "Iiiiii don't wanna work....I just wanna something something something allll day... Iiiii don't wanna work..."

The song stuck in my head today. How fitting.

4 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger LisaB said...

That is a cool sweater. You should definately make. I like the drunken argyle because it is wonky and would suit my husband's "I wear weird things" sense of style. And I can't view the needle holder. :(

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger LisaB said...

Thanks for your generous compliments. :) As for your addition: my sentiments exactly. I don't know the middle words either!

Yikes I did another post. I'm not a stalker, really I'm not! :)

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Jaimi said...

"I just wanna bang on the drum all day"

My boyfriend sings that song often.

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Baseball was my top pick, too. But for myself, not my dude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home