Thursday, August 25, 2005

THE most beautishus arm warmers evah. This would be the pattern I've been scouring the internet for. Donni - what do you think? Are these what you were looking for?

Short and sweet today as I have a truckload of SP5 emails to answer.

Pray for me.

Ah, I'm kidding.

Kind of.

Anyway, looks like I have a couple takers on the whole sock swap thing. Yay! Maybe 10 or so have stated an interest. I did read a comment though that Alison will probably be starting the next round of Sockpalooza in late September though - so if anyone would rather go that way... I understand.

I'll be heartbroken and bitter. But I'll understand. hehe. Christmas is not so far down the road - don't want anyone to get bogged down with sock responsibilities!

I will wait til maybe Saturday or Sunday and then we will get started on our little sock exchange. I'm way excited - a pair of knit socks.... just for me. :)

7 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger LisaB said...

OH MY GOODNESS - thanks for the link to those great arm warmers.

Those are the perfect things I need to cover up my hideous arm splints. Plus they go up to the elbow so they can keep my pain area warm.

Sweet...

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Christine said...

Poor LisaB. I am still a go on the socks! Do you need help with SP5??? I will pray for you! ;)

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Jacqueline said...

I'm here for you too if youi need anyting for SP5.

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Sorry, I forgot to comment yesterday, but I'm still in the swap in if there are about 10 we might be able to organize a mini swap? I'm willing to organize everything, as long as the amount of people in it isn't to big. This way we can keep it under control. I don't mind doing this and the sockapalooza thing, never to many socks in my life!

*love*

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Christine said...

hey, we should post all of our socks on Jaqueline's Sock Zombie.... If she'll let us (heavy batting of eyes)

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger pleutim said...

I initially jumped on the wagon but I'm not sure I can commit. Check with me if you DO do it but I've got a bit of life-crap going on at the moment. Hopefully it will clear up by then.

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Donyale said...

Oooh baby. They look like just the ticket to get me through a nice hot stinky summer - are you going to make some to bring with you too? BTW I'm sticking with your sock thing as I am a beginner sock knitter too - maybe you and I should swap socks cause then we will both know the effort the other one has put in...and appreciate it's (singular - sock) simplicity...got to dash - off to Snb - I'll chug back a beer for ya' - ever the princess...:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home