Friday, August 19, 2005

Name that movie....

....and I'll guess your age.

Watched a old movie last night that took me back.... er.... maybe 30 years.

Gawd, man.

It did completely crack me up though. Here are a few quotes.... can ya guess the movie?

"I'll get you, you sumbitch".

"What we have here is a complete lack of respect for the law".

"East bound and down.... 18 wheels a'rolling".

Oldie but goodie. Hubby and I were talking about how they are doing all the remakes (dukes of hazzard, starsky & hutch and yada yada) and thinking about who would play the roles today.

Hmmm.

This is what I am thinking about when I should be scouring the help wanted ads.

;)

4 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Blogger Knit Freak said...

Well Im gonna name that movie....Smokey and the Bandit, which is a great movie!

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Jade said...

Love that movie, but you forgot one quote... "But Daddy!"

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Oh I love that movie. I'll be devastated if they remake it though! Dh hadn't even seen it until a few years ago!

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Elspeth said...

Uh, I saw that movie in the theatre! (I remember at least one of the other movies at the theatre at the time, I think it was called "The Bunny Test" with a pregnant man?!) I love it and did then too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home