Thursday, August 18, 2005

Planetary Alignment and stuff

I am sooo thinkin' the planets must be lined up all wonky.

Turns out I am not the only one in the midst of a craptacular week.

Christine - a family with colds, Grandfather is in the hospital and more...so much more.

Susie - missing her baby, hubby missing his baby and having computer/electric issues.

Danielle - Just in a car wreck and although she's not admitting to it is probably having the aches and pains that go along with any car accident.

Lisa - in accupuncturist hell.

I am feeling better and far less cranky than I have been (shockshock) so I'm sending alllll my goood karma out to you guys........

Got spare good karma.... you know where to send it... follow the links!

2 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger Christine said...

Thanks for the good Karma, starting to feel better, now that I got it out. I used to not hold anything in, but now that I am older, I seem to be more concerned with other peoples feelings. I think I like the old me better :) Thanks for being a PAL!

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger LisaB said...

Thanks for sending Karma! I'm glad you are feeling better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home