Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The Swapping of Socks

So, I had a couple of people mention they might be interested in doing some kind of a Sock Swap. You know, like.... make a pair of socks and send them to a fellow knitter/crocheter. In turn... you too get a pair of handmade socks.

Are you interested?

Email me or leave a comment if you are.

Please keep in mind.... I'm a new sock knitter. And my socks might possibly suck.

But its the thought that counts.... right?

;)

Either way - Emily and Christine.... I'm in!

And to the Spammers that have been attacking me lately - you suck.

10 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger pleutim said...

I'd be open to it. I missed both the Sockaplooza rounds.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Christine said...

I am soooo in!

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Tina said...

count me in

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger KSD said...

You bet --- put me on the list. (Although I don't do dpns, I can turn out pairs of seamed socks...)

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger bethieee said...

Err, ummm, maybe...
Depends on the timing... I have a scarf that I need to finish and a 8 ounces to spin and knit up (though that isn't due until next Mayish)

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger kittensmittens said...

Thank you for your nice comment on my blog. Good luck on your sock exchange. it sounds like a fun thing to do.
love the shawl your making, can't blame you for falling back on that pattern, it's very cute.

(hope the spammers stay away, I've been hit too a few times)

 
At 1:50 AM, Anonymous Donyale said...

No! No I said! Don't ask me! I am a beginner sock knitter too....no really! I couldn't.....oh, OK! I'm in.

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger Christine said...

Hey, Nice side button there, missy! :) I have an idea for fundraising for the walk...wanna know what it is???? email me!

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger Jade said...

errrr...GoldToe right, RIGHT! LOL, wish I could play but my sock would either end up looking like a pile of yarn or a penis warmer...but certainly nothing like a sock!

 
At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Kat said...

I'm pretty sure Alison (over at the Blue Blog) will be organizing the third Sockapalooza in late September. She does have a section for us beginning sock knitters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home