Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Tomorrow.

Turns out I am a 'proxy Wollongong bitcher'.

This is a good thing, right?

Donni called me this and I think its a positive statement. I could be wrong.

prox·y ( P ) (prks)n. pl. prox·ies (per Websters.com)
A person authorized to act for another; an agent or substitute.

Ok - thats ok.

Bitcher is what my hubby says I am whenever I have to go to one of his work functions. I bitch.

Yeah, that would be me.

Wollongong. Well, I'm not sure about that. After Googling it I discovered that its a city in Australia, 1 hours drive South of Sydney.

So. Simple math. And making use of my college education I've come to this conclusion.

I am an substitute bitcher in Australia? Or I am authorized to bitch for another person in Australia.

Sounds cool to me. I have free will to bitch in another country. Moreso, I have freewill to bitch for another person in Australia. This will come in handy next year for my friend Jo who is going on the vacation with me. Can't hurt to be traveling afar with a proxy Wollongong bitcher!

Yep. Who knew?

Now, to get licensed in other countries too!

Tomorrow - I will post about a huge accomplishment I have finally completed. I won't say what it is - but to hint.... I have been proxy bitchin' my ass off recently about said FO.

That was too easy eh?

Tomorrow - the photos. Try to contain yourself, man.

4 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger Christine said...

Thanks for keeping me laughing

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger LisaB said...

Hmm I wonder what the FO could be... :) Can't wait to see it!

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Christine said...

Where is said picture...I have been containing myself this far and cannot any longer!!!

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger Donni said...

From one bitcher to another - all in the best possible taste - dah-ling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home