Monday, September 26, 2005

Bad Blogger. Bad.

I'm here. Draggin' ass. But here.

Feeling crappy lately - almost (almost) starting to look forward to the surgery just in hopes of feeling a little better.

Then again, maybe not.

:)

Short post as the bed is calling my name (yeah - I know its only 5pm!!) but I just had to give a big ((hug)) to Cindy who sent me the sweetest little gift package this weekend. A box o'goodies. Look!



Fun fun fun!! A bookmarker thong thingie, wooden sticks to put in my purse for on-the-go knitting, a yummy soft skein of yarn, a notecube (ohhh ahhh), a measuring tape - this too shall go in my purse and a 'party in a box'.

The party in a box is really cute - has balloons, confetti and a whatchamacallit thing that you blow into and it unravels plus makes a goofy sound. Fun for me - scary as hell for my dog. hehe!

Thanks soooo much Cindy!!! I can't quit fondling the yarn - its sooo soft. Ya really perked up my weekend!

I also got an RAOK (tytytytyty), a wonderful box of yummies and a donation for the charity blog from a dear friend and a surprise from Danielle (tytytytyty) too! Those I will share tomorrow as I have to take pictures - what is a post describing goodies without actual photo's eh?!!

I know - I'm a lucky girl!

I am loved. :)

Ok. More tomorrow. I promise. And I will be in much better spirits. I promise.

ps - Lisa.... the postcard came!!! He could not be MORE thrilled. Will email you tomorrow with the scoop - thank chickie.....me...owing you one!!

ps - LaurieMoo! - happy ya found that scarf pattern, lemme know if you make it too - dying to see what it looks like in another color!

7 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Sophie said...

Hi Rox,

sorry but I cannot join you anywhere else. I was waiting for your last post on sp5's blog, but it's almost over. I just wanted to say that I'm completely disgusted about this exchange, I followed the rules, but I have not received anything ! My pal did only post about one of my packs.. it was really awful. I hope my pal was made in the dark list for SP6 !

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger The Fearless Knitter said...

Sophie.

I simply cannot force people to be kind or play nice. I can't. I was not aware that this was a quality I had to have when hosting the SP event. I'm doubting that any of the new hostesses have this special power either. I DID do my best to make sure that the people that bailed were contacted and not allowed into the next round and I all but begged in a lot of the posts for people to follow thru on their committment.

SP5 is over. I have done my best in getting Angels assigned to those in need (yes I even have one set up for you) but I honestly don't know what it is you want me to do now.

I am sorry that you were not properly spoiled. I am sure you deserve better. You are not the only one this happened to.

And we had a dozen Angels who stepped in and tried to take up the slack (including myself). All of this happened in a short span since SP6 started only THREE days after SP5 ended.

I am also sorry that you feel your spoilee did not appropriately thank you for your gifts.

Again, beyond my power on that one.

I saw to it that your spoiler was banned from SP5. I assigned you an Angel.

Please tell me exactly what it is you want from me.

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger LisaB said...

OH good, I am so glad he got it and enjoyed it! I can't wait to hear the scoop. BTW, I will be sending your change back, I just got to get it first!

Did I miss something? What surgery?!? I hope you are feeling okay. :)

 
At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Donyale said...

Yeh - what surgery? Hope it isn't serious - like carpal tunnell from all those wonderful socks for SET - I jest to keep the question light...take care.

 
At 5:42 AM, Anonymous Sophie said...

I don't want anything, I just wanted some news and know if SP 5 is really over, it was a bad experience but it's not your fault.

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Laurie (Moo!) said...

Sounds like you need a "Lost" fix. Hang on! 1 more day and it's back again.

Let's face it, some days that ass does drag.

Hoist it up and try again.

Hope things get better, soon!

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Tina said...

Rox-

I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I'm thinking of you even if I don't comment all that often.

Is the surgery a go, then? I think last I heard you weren't sure if it would be necessary or not.

I just finished my first sock EVER, and while it's not a total disatster, i could have paid more attention to what i was doing, but it's not unwearable or anything.

Also, I changed the comment thing on my blog back to the standard blogger one, too many people were having issues with it.

I should really get your address so I can randomly surprise you with stuff sometime. ^_^

<3 Tina

PS for the word verification thing I just had to type to post the comment, I had to type "henreck" and I thought "Shouldn't it be 'HenWreck?" Just thought I'd share.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home