Thursday, September 15, 2005

Da Contest

Survivor Contest.

Cuz I know all of you Survivor haters were just dying to know.

Rox picks:

Amy will be the winner

Rafe will be the first booted

(of course, Steph is who I want to win if she is indeed on this season)
***
Kathy picks:

Judd will be the winner

Morgan will be the first booted
***
Lisa picks:

Rafe will be the winner

Jim will be booted first.
***
Cindy's picks:

Margaret will be the winner.

Brian will be booted first.
***

There. Now we have it documented. For when the time comes that I win. And stuff. hehe

The person who picked the player that lasted the longest (before being voted off or wussing out) wins the contest. We have not completely decided on what the winner gets but the losers (hehe) will cough up something to give to the winner.

(and lisa... Rafe is soooo not making it past tonight)

**If you want to be in the contest - you MUST email me your picks before the show starts tonight!! **

2 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger Cyndi said...

Yay - I got my e-mail to you in time! But you already took my top picks... :) This is going to be great fun!

 
At 4:09 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

HAHAHA You are so wrong and I am so right! Now that I've seen the show, though, Rafe is gonna lose big time. At least I was right on one of my picks though!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home