Saturday, September 03, 2005

Helping Those in Need....

Christine & myself have just started a little blog.

http://hurricanekatrinadonationdrive.blogspot.com

We are offering items for sale, most of which are either handmade or other craft related items.

All of the proceeds will be donated to the United Way in hopes of helping those affected by Hurricane Katrina. Our neighbors are in need - and this is one way we thought we could help out. I give you my word that every cent donated will go directly to the charity.

If you would like participate in the blog ie; have something you'd like to offer up to sell for charity - please contact me and I will add you to the list of members. You can then list your own item.

Thanks so much guys.

**this is the same post from a few days ago. You are not seeing things. :) **

1 Comments:

At 5:45 AM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

glad you put it back up:) i emailed everyone on my list and tols them about this blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home