Thursday, September 22, 2005

I'm Lost...

Ok. What the hell happened on Lost? Eh?

There is a guy living in the hole. Ok. But - who is this dude? Is he the guy that Jack met while running the steps at the stadium?

Why does this show always leave me saying "Huh"?

And uh, where were the shirtless scenes with Sawyer? In fact, where was Sawyer?

Ok. There. Now. I feel better. Got that all out of my system.

hehe

Knitting stuff. Yeah, we have knitting stuff today. Kind of. Here is what I started a few days ago.



Have not spent much time on it as I seem to be in the midst of some sort of knitting ADD. Its actually a scarf from the Crystal Palace site. I can't get the CP site to load so I can link to it... but thats where I got the pattern! The yarn is the Knit Picks dye-your-own stuff I bought months ago .... and dyed it a variegated pink. Yum. It shall be named - Bubbleishous.

Did you know that Lisa is back? She went on this killer vacation for the last two weeks and is sharing her photos on her blog. Check it out.... be like me and pretend that you were there.

Next year. Australia.

Maybe.

Hopefully.

Did I mention that the girl I was going to go with - cancelled out on me? Yeah - as in cancelled forever. Not delaying the trip but just not wanting to go at all. And she is my travel buddy. So this put a huge kink in my plans.

We'll see. Anybody want to take a budget minded trip with me to AUS next year? Eh? Sawyer - you out there?

hehe

9 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Donyale said...

D-oh! Our "season" of Lost hasn't started yet.....but I say "SAWYER! SAWYER! So far away yet so many similar thought - rather spooky.

Now what's this about no visit next year? Hrrrmmmph. Shall I get your "travel buddy's" phone no and give her a talkin' to?.....hrmmph

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Tina said...

Hmm...I'd love to go to Australia...how much are we talkin' here?

And how much do we LOVE Steph? Come ON, seriously.

Also - Morgan and Blake stink. Just wanted to share.

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger hockey mom said...

Yes, the dude in the hole is the dude at the stadium. Different hair color.

I'm so glad Morgan is gone. Blake is definitely on the block IMHO. He needs to get medical attention if he's still hurting from that pricky tree.

I think we get Sawyer answers next week.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Jade said...

If you can liquor me up enough to keep me on a plane that long Im in - hehe. Also...new stitch markers on the Katrina site...lookie, lookie...

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger LisaB said...

I'm rootin for Steph all the way! I loved Morgan's face as her name kept getting called out. It's funniest when they don't see it coming.. :)

 
At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rox, I just wanted to know if the Secret Pal 5 email address was still valid to contact you, or if I should use your blogspot address. Thanks.

LadyStarlight
(ladystarlightsj on LJ)

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Laurie (Moo!) said...

Have you been over to "TVGasm"? They have the greatest show recaps. I haven't seen the episode of "Lost" yet, but totally was filled in on what happened by reading their recap.

MUCH SUCKAGE on your travel buddy cancelling on you. I know Tom would go with you. He's always wanted to scuba dive in Australia. :-D

Lisa's photos are SO beautiful. I have photo envy!!!!!

The CP scarf looks really nice. I'm going to have to surf on over and check it out. I thought it might be the start of a corset, it's so pretty!

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Laurie (Moo!) said...

Aw, heck, Rox! They have a bazillion patterns! LOL!

Do you remember what it's called? The first one I hit on was "Arches and Columns", was I lucky?

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Laurie (Moo!) said...

Sorry for comment #3.

Found it! la-la-la

At www.straw.com

It's called Madeira Cascade Kide Merino Lace Scarf.

Whew! One less thing to obsess over, today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home