Friday, September 30, 2005

Reality TV Friday

All the news that is news.....

Hey - I watch tv while I knit. If it happens to be reality tv - so be it.

Don't judge me, man.

Survivor.

Ok, so. Stephanie is seeming a bit cocky. I still love her but - I'm hoping the Ali ("I AM the greatest") impression she is doing lately will cease.

Last night I was freaking out as the woman I picked (Amy) to win in our Survivor contest (hi Lisa, Kathy & Cindy) sprained her ankle. Three shows in and she is injured. But - I had no need to panic as she is obviously in well with a few others - and safe. For this week. Crossing my fingers that she gets better.

I do have a good feeling about her though. She reminds me of... what was her name..... the blonde gal that won the Australia season.

On to Lost.

Sawyer update. He is ok. Pissed and cranky (and sexy and hot and hubba hubba) but ok. Whew.

Granted he washed up on shore and was attacked by a group of complete strangers that had obviously kicked his buddies ass.

But he's ok.

Shirts will be taken off in the future. I just know it.

Lastly - The Amazing Race.

Hmph. WTH? The Family Edition. Cuz I really wanted to see screaming siblings, unruly bratty children and parents at their wits end on the 'vacation' from hell.

One of my favorite shows - and they give us the Disney version. Destroyed it.

Schmucks.

I'm waiting for the Family Edition of Survivor.

Thats when the cable is turned off.

9 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Laurie (Moo!) said...

I'm hoping that Amazing Race picks up a bit.

I felt for those poor kids (the Black kids - it sounds SO wrong) that got booted. Didn't the parents realize their little minds would be forever changed if they got kicked off the show?

Have you read the recap on TVGasm? Oh my gosh, they do a great job!

RUN OVER BY A BUGGY! Can you believe it!!!

THAT was amazing!

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger LisaB said...

Man I wish Steph's team would win. I dislike the other team. Especially the anorexic looking dark haired one. I don't know why she bugs me! But still love Steph!

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Cyndi said...

Oooh - I'll be watching yesterday's Survivor from the DVR when I get home tonight! Hopefully Rafe got voted off this week - I don't know how he managed to stay under the radar last week with his miserable challenge performance. I'll see soon! :) [I'm not upset about Morgan leaving though - she didn't bring much to the show]

 
At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Donyale said...

There is NO WAY Rafe is a "Wilderness Guide" - maybe at Disney Land but not a real life Wilderness Guide - maybe he just wants to be one..... :) And BTW I like Steph too but she is seeming to become a little more vocal on this one - I really thought she was gone last night for a second or so.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

I am toatally outta the loop but I wanted to be part of the conversation.

I say the snipit where the little girl goes I may be small but I am not stupid.

But thats it. I knit and watch tv its normally Crossing Jordon or X files because they are on super late. Have fun with Reality night.

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Holly said...

You're just cracking me up....we watch the same tv. I think poor Steph is cursed. She just can't get a break. Lost....I'm just addicted. Did you see the Dharma company insignia on the shark tail? Same insignia on all the stuff in the hatch. I'm new to Amazing Race, but the family that fights all the time is truly annoying me.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

my hubby and i LOVE LOST!!!!!!

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

I am disappointed in the Amazing Race too...kids!!! I have a 9 year old..he doesn't belong on that show...
Survivor... I love Steph...but Bobby Jon??? Ick... I am glad they got rid of the two weenie girls...and why aren't these people looking for food????? I'm with Steph..I wouldn't eat the ants either....

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger knitabulous said...

What's with the I love Steph brigade? I don't know why they brought her back at all - she's whiny and boring. Great thing about this season is Bobbi Jon appears to have lost it. but not as much as Judd. and that farm boy - he's so ruthless I think he's picking which one he's going to eat first if the food runs out.

you have no idea how much I love survivor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home