Saturday, September 03, 2005

Sock Exchange Thingy People

Look - I have buttons.






I wanted something scary. And not willing to put my bathing suit pictures on a button.... so we shall settle for these. ;)

And I also matched everyone up. I have sent everyone an email with the name/blog and email for the person you will be making a pair of socks for.

Matches are as noted below. We have no secrets ya know.

Susie is making socks for Kim.
Kim is making socks for Beth.
Tahlia is making socks for Laurie.
Beth is making socks for Susie.
Donni is making socks for Rox.
Christine is making socks for Cindy.
Tina is making socks for Christine.
Emily is making socks for Donni.
Laurie is making socks for Emily.
Cindy is making socks for Tahlia
Rox is making socks for Tina.

Lets all ask that Tina be forgiving and understanding of the scary ass socks I am sure to produce. :)

2 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Blogger Tina said...

Only if I can ask the same thing of Christine!

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Christine said...

Sure thing sunshine, handknit socks is handknit socks! Cindy, you are a very lucky chick :) I am extremely anal about the sockies I make :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home