Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Survivor

Even more on Survivor.

Will I ever shut up about this damn show?

Its my blog, man. See the little X in the right upper corner of your screen... think of it as your escape pod.

Anyway, I took a peek at some of the contestants this season and noticed that two are from KS. Normally I'd be excited over this.

But I have learned my lesson. I have a friend who worked with Osten from the Pearl Islands Survivor. I did not know him, but I used the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon theory to say that I did.

Kind of.

He actually wussed out (sorry Osten but you did) and walked off the show. Quit. A opportunity to win a million bucks, probably thousands waiting in line behind him for that opp and he decides he's too hungry or tired and quits.

Wuss.

So now we have two Kansans & I'm hopeful that one of my own can win.

One is all but a super model. Absolutely perfectly beautiful.

The other is a supposed farm boy. But he too looks a bit too purty to be a farm boy. Farm boys don't have long hair. Well, I guess I should not stereotype. But.... you rarely see anyone driving a tractor with the Fabio hair thing going on. Trust me on this. Maybe on the cover of a romance novel but rarely in a wheatfield in Kansas.

Out of these two - the supermodel will last longer.

But Stephanie will kick both their asses.

Ohh... I have an idea. We should have some contest. Just for the Survivor junkies such as myself. What do ya think?

Lemme know...... sounds like fun!

9 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Blogger laurie said...

i'll keep reading as long as you PROMISE not to regale us with descriptions of the nummy things they have to eat *shudder* (yeah i know...they aren't as much into the grub eating anymore, but that one scene turned me off the show immediately...going to go scrub out my brain now)

well and as long as we get some knitting content occasionally *grin*

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Survivor contest?

I'm in.

Yes, my name is Kathy and I'm a Survivor junkie.

There's a Colorado guy on this year. Sold old firefighter. There's also a guy from Grand Haven, Michigan (near where I used to live), so I'm rooting for him.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

You know I'm in!!!

 
At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Rox said...

Lisa, Kathy (Laurie..you in?)- what should we do?

Maybe we each pick a person (check out the CBS site) that we think will win and whoever gets closest - like if your pick is the last one voted off... you win.

Did that make sense?

hehe. If you are the winner - maybe the others each have to send you yarn for a pair of socks. Or sumpthin. Whatcha think? We have to figure it out before the show starts...

This would mean I can't pick my girl Steph - as not even sure she is there this time (hopehope)... but we could just pick one of the regular players.

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Laurie (Moo!) said...

Yup. Your blog, your dime.

I suck at picking winners. It's because I look for the person that DESERVES to win. They are usually the prime targets.

No betting for me. I'll lose every time!

But I'll watch and comment right along with you.

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Tina said...

I'm with Laurie on this one. Not once, but TWICE I spent the ENTIRE season wanting Rupert to win.

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Allena said...

i love survior! my DH too. we get it a day late though so i'll have to stay away from your blog the day after! then i'll check you out after i watch my show! i'm so pumped for the guatamala one! it's going to be awesome!

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

I'll make my picks (based on a guess, nothing else):

Winner will be Judd.

First one booted will be Morgan.

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Cyndi said...

Ooh - I'm a survivor addict too... is it too late to get in on the contest?

I'm dying because I've got class on Thursday nights until 9pm. I'll have to watch it a day late on the Tivo. Please don't post spoilers! Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home