Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Wednesday Stuff

I sooo have nothing interesting to write about today.

Not that I had something interesting in my last post - nor the 200 posts before that.

Yet, here we are. Wondering what the hell I am going to say today.

I guess - I could start with tv tonight. You know - Lost is on tonight. And... if you've read my blog from last season you know that I love Sawyer. Love em' I say. And I think that he just nixed the restraining order against me - he would realize that he feels the same way about me.

What? It could happen.

But, I did see him doing an interview at the Emmy's and well, lets just say that I prefer the island version of him. Scruffy, angry and bad ass. Much better.

Anyway, I'm dying to see whats in that damn hole in the ground. Dying to see what happened to the boy who was kidnapped at sea. Dying to see if Sawyer will take his shirt off in this episode.

And other important stuff.

Also - tomorrow is Survivor. Hooya. Now, you know I love Steph. But - I am wondering why on earth they brought back Bobby Jon. First - when I think of him... its not that he was a beloved Survivor player. When I think of him - he is the guy who shot snot rockets out of his nose.

Not beloved. Gross. And frankly I think the Kansas guy said it best - Bobby Jon seems a little stupid.

Did I mention that there is no way hubba hubba 'Kansas' guy is from KS?

As far as our little Survivor contest goes - well we have no winner yet. None of our picks were voted off - soooo.... everyone still has a chance.

Well, except Lisa. Who picked Rafe.

hehe

Ok. There. I'm done. Kept your attention with tv talk for a solid 3 minutes.

My work here is done.

;o)

3 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

I don't know if you watched "Lost" yet, so I won't comment on the hatch.

You can have Sawyer. I want Sayid. Oh yes, do I want Sayid! Sayid has never taken his shirt off and I feel robbed. Robbed, I tell you!!

We've seen Jack and Sawyer, why not Sayid?

I think of snot rockets whenever I see Bobby Jon, too. I also remember Steph saying "Bobby Jon's gone all cave man on me."

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger LisaB said...

Yay you love Survivor too! Can't wait for tonights episode. We just caught up on the first one since we missed it. I love Steph, but I can't figure why they chose to bring two previous members back. Don't make sense to me.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Tina said...

Okay, I've missed the first episode, but my mom filled me in. I'm so excited, and I'll proabably be all over your comments tonight after the show.

That is seriously the first episode of Survivor that I've EVER missed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home