Monday, September 05, 2005

Wrap Style.... is here!

Thursday I went to Borders in search of something new for a knitting book. I've been anxiously awaiting the new Pam Allen book - Wrap Style.

It was not supposed to be out (I thought) until the end of September. But they had several copies of it. Woo hoo! I scarfed on it and the newest Knitters Review. Which if anyone is interested in the latest KR issue - email me. You can have it.

Now - Wrap Style. I love this almost as much as Scarf Style. Oh hell, I love it more.

I am soooo diggin' the capelets. Especially this one. (out of focus... sorry)



I'm thinking that maybe I could use Wool Ease with it. I'm on a serious yarn budget right now.

Anyway, I have not seen a lot (still trying to remember to put that space in 'alot' just for Lisa :)-) of pics from the book out there on the web so I thought I'd share a few with you.





Please don't forget about our blog to take in donations for the Hurricane Katrina survivors.

4 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger Noeysmommy said...

I got my copy of Wrap Style last week.....LOVE IT!!

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger LisaB said...

Arrrggh I didn't know it was out yet! Based upon your pics I soooo need to buy it. But I'll have to wait until I return. Darn it...

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Donyale said...

Pant, pant, slobber, slobber....I got a Knitpicks newsletter 2 weeks ago saying they had it for $14.00 or something like that - so it has been ordered and is being brought over by my US based cousin at the end of the month - oh the things these Aussies have to go through....GO INTERNATIONAL - KNIT PICKS - please....

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger sauvageblue said...

Such temptation you naughty girl! I am so excited what a cool book had no idea it exsisted. I am going to dash over to amazon and check it out! But I do really want to Thank You for your kind birthday wishes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home