Monday, October 03, 2005

National Blame Larry J. Day

Monday. Blech!

Had a decent weekend though. How was yours?

Did you see the ass kicking my beloved Chiefs got? Second week in a row, man. Not looking good. Not to mention they were the ass kickers in the first half and then lost it all.

Stupid Larry J. blew it, ended up giving the opposing team some confidence after we had beat the crap out of them

I shall blame him for everything that goes wrong for me this week.

Feel free to blame him too if you need to.

I have not had the most productive knitting weekend. I finished NOTHING on Tina's socks. Nothing. Its the tiny sticks again, they hate me. Stupid LJ.

I did manage to get some Lion Brand Landscapes yarn this weekend, have you tried this stuff? Its kind of got a handspun feel to it. Very nice. I'm making a couple of items for a friend and the yarn has really made this a pleasant experience. My only complaint would be that there is not a lot of yardage.

Of course, this is Larry J's fault.

But - its no biggie. Thats the joy of the Michaels and Joannes flyers in the Sunday paper.... 40 & 50% off. Hooya!

In a rush - just wanted to stop by... say hi.... and blame LJ for some stuff.

How was YOUR weekend? Eh?

ps - I put the kicky little pink baby hat up for auction on the charity blog. Just in case, you know - you wanted to be the person that sent us over the $300 mark in donations.

;)

7 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger Secret Pal said...

I started your scarf this weekend, well, another one. I had started one a while ago, but yarn was not enough soft for my taste. Beautiful colors, ok softness, but not enough for you, my friend.
So I started another one, and I got 8 inches one - I think this is a keeper, even my husband likes it ;-)

Your Scarf Me! Pal

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger Jade said...

Hey Rox, if you want to be technical, we are over $300. On the 'pool bag' auction I matched her payment and donated through my business, which triples donations. The actual amount donated from that auction was $120-woot!

 
At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Colleen said...

Stupid Chiefs. I'll blame Larry J. for something. My upset stomach. The rising cost of gas. The fact that I can't knit while at work. The fact that I have to work, at all. The fact that I haven't gotten word 1 from my sp6 pal, yet (okay - I got an email from her at the beginning and now - nothing).

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Noeysmommy said...

I had a migraine this morning, forgot my cell phone, and am just plain grumpy.....can I still blame Larry J?? We don't have a football team in LA anymore, so I have no one to blame here!!

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Laurie (Moo!) said...

Stupid Larry J gave me Pink Eye!

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger Christine said...

okay, I am officially sick of blame larry j day....it has been days, get your arse unparked and come up with something else ;)

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Tina said...

I agree with Christine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home