Saturday, October 29, 2005

Yet another attempt at a felted purse. This one - I used only recycled yarn.... cost me all of $1.25 to make. Plus I have a LOT of yarn left over! Doing all I can to make the yarn diet work.



Of course I talk about the yarn diet now - after just placing a $50 order thru Knitpicks. Hmph. Whatever. So, I cheated a wee bit.

A peek at what I just started. Old familiar shawl pattern - new funky colors. Ohhh... ahhhh.



And.... my newest addiction. Have you had these? I'm in love, man.



...... yet another deep, thought provoking post from me eh?

8 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Donyale said...

Are you sure we are linked challening each other when the other sleeps - have you seen the colours of my Clap?

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Oh sure, you show me yummy granola bars after I get home from the grocery store. :)

Love the felted bag. I'm on a felted bag kick. Started another one last night.

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

i love that felted bag!!!!and on a side note, i am doing great with crochet, thanks to you ;)

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Beck said...

I Love those granola bars, but only the strawberry ones. I actually buy 4 boxes at a time when I go to Wal-Mart (yes, no shame in going to the great satan of stores) because that's the only place close that sells them.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Oooo what yarn is that you are using for the shawl? I love it! Have you tried the Trail Mix bars? Yea, I'm like Beck and buy 4 boxes at a time since the teenagers eat them like I starve them for weeks on end.

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

I'm a fan of the Nature Valley crunchy granola bars, don't like chewy ones. I know, I'm weird.

I LOVE brown and blue together like that-- the shawl is looking beautiful! I just received a $40 Knitpicks order. I was supposed to be on a yarn diet. Oops.

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Annie said...

The brown and blue looks great together. Donni is making a clapotis in the same colours it looks great.

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger LisaB said...

Your funky colors look great together. Good eye.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home