Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Busy Busy Girl

Been sooo busy lately. Both at home and away. Have I mentioned recently that I hate my temp job?

Cuz I do.

Finally got my order from Knit Picks yesterday. I'd show you the bag of goodies but some of it is gifties and I don't want to spoil the surprise. I can show you the "Dye Your Own" stuff though.... cuz its mine. Allll mine!

Dyed this yesterday using some cheapy dye from Walmart. Worked really well, not to mention you didnt have to use boiling water so there was no chance of any accidental felting.



Ohh. Ahhh. Purty eh? Light green and a light teal. I'm digging these colors together. 2 skeins @ 880 yards each. Yeah. Right after I post this.... I will be googling for shawl patterns. :)

Also have been working on a ornament pattern for the Ornamental Swap.

Say Hello to Mrs. Sheepster.



Cute eh?!

9 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

LOVE the sheep! So cute!

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger LisaB said...

That sheep is awesome! And your hand dyed yarn is as well. Find a pattern yet.... :=)

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

I can't see any of the pictures. :(

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger laurie said...

me either kathy...but i figured it was rox's revenge on me cuz she can't see pics on my blog either ;o)

*swings pocket watch to hypnotize rox* pattern...paaaaaaaa...teerrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnn...

;o)

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger wittyknits said...

Just wanted to let you know I received my Scarf Me scarf this week and I love it. Thank you so much! The colors even match my fall coat!

--Amy

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Christine said...

Hey there sunshine,
This afternoon is catch up day! Sheepy looks great, your dyed yarn looks great too!

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

Sheepy....oooo...sheepy.


Very very cute.


Share yarn...well ok..but you have to take a guess.

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

love the colors on the knitpicks! will make a purty shawl:) that sheep is soooo cute!!!!!

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Our Hero said...

Yup, the non-knitter still stops by from time to time to make sure the knitters are not plotting to take over the world! I really like the sheep thingy. I would seriously consider buying one for the baby bouncing around inside my wife. you know, have her swallow the thing so the baby would have something to play with in there. I agree with Bill Cosby, it's probably pretty boring to be in there. It would be nice to get the new baby something to play with other than her mother's bladder.

I also have to hand it to you, I've never heard of someone referring to socks as beautiful. On the other hand, I understand the description. I think I'd be worried about wearing socks like that because I've seen what happens to my sock after a while of wearing them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home