Friday, November 25, 2005

The Day After

Just a couple of the things I am Thankful for....

1.) Chocolate

2.) Shannon, who must of sensed I was having a bad day (week) and sent me a box of fun to arrive specifically today!

3.) My new SET wool socks that keep my feet toasty.

4.) Milk chocolate

5.) A hubby that is willing to pick up girl stuff for me while at the store

6.) Donni who cracks me up no matter how foul my mood

7.) Dark chocolate

8.) Snooze - who lets me be her pretend sister (noooo sibling rivalry here!)

And YOU!

2 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger Jade said...

awwwwwwwwwwww, now I'm all sniffly.

 
At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Donyale said...

Yeh - sure I crack you up. Just cause I call in the middle of the night and wake up your lovely hubby....the one with the nice english accent :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home