Friday, November 11, 2005

SET Arrival

Feast your eyes upon the most beautishous socks a girl could ask for.

Ta da!!



(Sorry about the blinding white legs attached to the socks)

Its a poor day for pictures for my sad little camera - but.... if you dare to imagine.... these babies are even prettier in person. These socks were handmade by Donni just for me. Part of the whole SET KAL. Nice pretty blue, lovely cables and no constricting ribbing on my chubster calves. Could not be a better fit (Ailsa - we apparently are 'sole' sisters eh? hehe).

Sole sisters. That was a good one. Ok. Probably only to me and if I'm lucky to the other two people connected to these socks - but.... still.... good. (Donni used Ailsa as a foot model since we are similar in sizes)

Thanks so much Donni. You know.... I could not love them more.

Donni also sent me a bodacious scarf of which I have no pictures as the camera is just not having a good day - but... its truly lovely and so original. Here is a pic of the magnet she also sent.



Again - camera. Issues.

All lovely - and such a wonderful package. She sent some candy too. Um. Yeah, lets blame that missing picture on the camera too.

4 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger KSD said...

Beauty-mous indeed! But, as founder of the sock exchange feast, you deserve no less. (Even though the Sole Sister remark almost cost you. . .)

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

What lovely new socks you have. They look very cozy..

You know my camera always eats the sweets to....

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

i love the cables in those socks! can't wait until the camera starts acting like a good boy and takes a pic of that scarf... very curious to see the "bodacious scarf"!

 
At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Donyale said...

Glad they fitted and you love them - I was pleased with them too....xxx D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home