Saturday, November 12, 2005

Stuff

I am going to be away for a few days. Just wanted to give a shout out to the SET & the Ornamental girls.

SET is due by November 20. This date scares me - but I'm determined to be finished. Count on me Tina! If you think you might be late in delivering your socks - please email your SET pal and let em' know. We all know each other - and I'm sure noone will be pissy if you are a little late. Donni - have I mentioned how much I love my new socks? Really wonderful.

As for Ornamental - if you have links to some kicky ornaments .... please post them. There are a lot of cute patterns out there - if ya see one - let us all know. And as Melissa did - if you need help.... just post a question. Someone out there will be able to help. I'm sure of it!!

:)

I'll be back soon - try to keep the "missing Rox" sobs to a minimum. Eh. hehe

Have a good week!

4 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger LisaB said...

Hope you have a great time going away!! And yes, we will miss you!!!! Can't wait to hear what you did. Hopefully relaxing!

 
At 5:07 AM, Blogger Jade said...

sob, sob, sniffle..... HAVE FUN!

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Laurie (Moo!) said...

Sniffle, snuff...I hope your "away" time is for fun stuff.

Don't worry about us. We'll be fine...all alone...here...by ourselves...

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

Sigh, rox what are we gonna do without you ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home