Friday, November 18, 2005

Stuff

Ok. So. I can talk about the show now. I believe that my new strategy appears to be working. Notice that the guy I soooo (not) wanted to win was voted off last night.

Its true. My vow of love is indeed the death sentence to the players.

I really love Judd. Deep down in my heart. Really.

(will my evil ever end?)

I do hate to admit this but the one guy who I thought would be the biggest weenie is turning out to be pretty smart. I won't mention names (LY you owe me for that one) but - proof once again that you cannot judge a book by its cover.

Is anyone else watching "Run's House" on MTV?

A peek at what I'm working on... and getting ready to move aside for another attempt at Knitty's Ella.



Back soon!! How are YOU?!

9 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Donyale said...

HAY You - thanks for Kaela's birthday card - she loved it.

What is that pattern - I found it a few weeks ago and thought that would be good for the scarf excange but after yesterday's surfing blitz I can't remember where I saw it.

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger Jade said...

That scarf is awesome!

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

teehee
I was going to cast on for that scarf this week and then decided to go with another pattern... maybe I'll rip out and try it anyway ;) It's looking great!

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Laurie (Moo!) said...

The scarf looks really nice. Couldn't you work on it while doing Ella?

Come on, you KNOW you want to have, at least 4 projects in rotation!

Oh, JUDD, you manly hunk of chopped-meat-for-brains!

 
At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Rox said...

Hey Donni - the pattern is Knitty's "Wavy".

I should be so lucky to only have four projects Laurie! One of those things that makes me crazy as I hate leaving things unfinished. But... Wavy is all k3/p3 and I'm needing a break. Besides - I've frogged attempts at Ella twice now..... doubting this one will work either! :)

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Debi said...

Pretty "stuff" :)

You know I haven't seen a minute of TV since October 23 and visiting here is KILLING ME, Rox! LOL

This too shall pass, right? :)

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger knit_tgz said...

Hi. Your scarf is lovely!

I'm fine, thank you.

TGZ

P.S. I'm curious: who won the photo contest? :)

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger LisaB said...

Would you be speaking about Raif (or however his name is spelled)? He has been surprising me.

Yes I am a sucker for all reality and so I have been watching Run's House. It truly cracks me up. Especially his wife.

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger knitabulous said...

If only his name wasn't Rafe. Cruel parents.
Judd is excellent for comic relief, he's gotta stay a few more weeks for the laughs. He's got the spacial awareness of a worm, he had to get Stephanie to explain the hidden idol clue to him, he then told the most obvious lie survivor has ever seen, barfed in his bed - Judd is like the Homer Simpson of Survivor. We love to hate watching him - TV ratings dynamite.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home