Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Stuff

I am still battling Blogger over my posts. If I write up a post longer than a paragraph or two - it does not save. Not sure what the deal is but going to try and post while at work tomorrow as maybe its my computer.

I have such wonderful pictures to show you! Ailsa - the package arrived safely. And its wonderful. I'm floored. Thank you so very much!

Shannon - your package arrived too - and as you know.... I love everything! Going to call you a little later.

Short and sweet here as who knows where this will be cut off at!

Asking that you guys put a couple of my friends in your thoughts this week. Shannon & Eric are both going thru some difficult times right now. If you get a chance - just say a little prayer for them.

I'll be baaaack!

1 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger LisaB said...

I was having the dickens of a time this evening as well trying to post. Arggh you blogger!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home