Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Survivor

Well. Finally now after 5 days I can talk about the show.

Hmphh.

First - my apologies to those of you who read my post and had yet to see the show. It won't happen again - special circumstances and I was pissed. And stuff.

So. They voted out Amy. My pick to win the Survivor contest.

This means its down to Kathy with her pick of Judd (ick)and Lisa with her pick of Rafe. Who knew?

Personally .... I'm thinking this might be one of those "Vespia" years. You know, where the gal that we really are not paying any attention to ends up winning. I guess since I can no longer root for Amy.... I am gonna pick Brandon. Who by the way is Ailsa's crush although she does not admit it easily. I really only pick him cuz he seems to be loyal to his alliance buddies & he's a Kansan.

And well, he is kinda hot.

This week there is supposed to be some kind of a immunity challenge where there is an extra immunity idol somewhere hidden. Whoever finds it - gets to use it at whatever challenge they want. This was in the previews - and on the CBS site - no spoilers from me, man. :)

So. I shall root for Brandon. Or Lydia. Whatevah. Hmmmph.

5 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Heather said...

How could I have forgotten the Vespia year? Perhaps the horror of it was enough to erase it from my memory. Don't forget to thank Jesus.

Hey, what about my girl Stephanie?

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Wash your mouth out after mentioning Vesepia. Ack. The horror of all horrors!

If it consoles you at all, I don't want Judd to win. Remember, I picked him before the season started! I like Rafe and Danni is growing on me.

Stephenie is really bringing the bug this year. She just acts sooooo entitled. STFU already!

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

i don't watch survivor (i know sinful!) but LOST! gimme a show thats not a rerun!!!!!

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Bridget Unnel said...

I'm still peeved about Amy getting bounced. As for Stephanie? Hell no, I do NOT want that incessant whiner to win.

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger knitabulous said...

Could you have picked someone else's crush to 'root' for? (And BTW do you know what 'root' means in Australian?? It means shag) First of all I am jealous that you were doing all the rooting and secondly you hexed him and now he's gone! ;-)
Luckily though, Judd's going to puke in the shelter next week. What a genius!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home