Sunday, December 11, 2005

10, 9, 8.......

*because I can't talk about Survivor til tomorrow... *

10 Random Things about Me…
* I am not a morning person
* Onions or tomatoes - nothing nastier
* I'm horrible at responding to emails or phonecalls
* I don't like the heat* I can't dance, sing or rollerskate
* I don't trust easily and burn me once - its over
* I am afraid of hospitals
* I was in a youth center for girls in my teens
* I have no patience
* Cheese popcorn is my favorite food/snack

9 Places I’ve been….
* Maui, Hawaii
* Albuquerque, NM
* New Hampshire
* Massachussetts
* Arizona
* Oklahoma
* Colorado
* Vermont
* I-70 East as far as it goes

8 Ways to Win My Heart….
* Laugh
* Goofiness
* Be kind to animals
* Chocolate
* Flowers
* Random kindness
* Honesty
* Loyalty

7 Things To Do Before I Die….
* Extensively travel (hello Australia)
* Pay off my house (to what point I don't know)
* Scuba Dive
* Forgive
* Ice skate (yeah, right!)
* Make peace with the past
* Have or adopt a baby

6 Things I’m Afraid of….
* Small spaces
* Crowds
* Spiders
* Snakes
* Death
* Being unprepared financially when I'm a senior citizen

5 Things I don’t like….
* Liars
* Fake people
* Interviews
* Garlic
* Black licorice

4 Ways to Turn Me Off….
* Only pretend to care -
* Be a bully/ass/obnoxious
* Not listen
* Sexist

3 Things I Do Everyday….
* Drink Dr Pepper
* Read my email
* Hugs/Kisses to the hubby, the pup and kitty.

2 Things That Make Me Happy….
* Doogie tossing a toy over her head, barking at it, jumping on it and starting all over again
* Email from friends

1 Thing on My Mind, RIGHT NOW….
* My feet are freeeezing!

TAG!!!

5 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Blogger Tina said...

GAH I won't get to see survivor until saturday (had to have it taped) so I have to avoid your blog for a week.

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger G Sharona said...

Rox..I hate spiders too...eckk!!
I see alot of things in common here.
PS:Send me an email with your address and I'll send you some cookies..sending Shannon some this week.

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Jade said...

This is a great meme! And hey Greenie - that is too sweet!

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

How did you like the SURVIVOR finale???
who did their makeup?????

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Our Hero said...

I recently posted a very similar list. But I stole it from anoth blog that I found the same way I came across yours. I think that in my old age, I'll learn to knit. The more often I come here, the more I think it's a far more versatile ability than I had ever thought.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home