Saturday, December 17, 2005

Donni

I can't seem to get home in time to take some decent pics in the sunlight.... so.... these will have to do cuz I just can't wait any longer!

Mrs Donni sent me a little care package earlier this week.



(I know - awful pic.... just pretend its focused and clear!)



Ohh la la eh?! First some yummy wrist warmers that she designed. She made these in Camel - and they are so warm. They are my official 'driving' mitts now!

She also sent a wonderful skein of Karabella Gossamer in a wine red. I've never used this stuff, never even saw it before and I'm in love. Kind of lacy, mohair blend with a intermittent strand of gold running thru it. Lovely. And... she even sent me a pattern!

Next we have a Rowan booklet with the Birch pattern in it. Which I have seen on other blogs - but I could not find the pattern anywhere. Some other cute patterns too! Me. Digging this book.

She also sent a lovely ornament that came from a funky shop "just down her street" & Kaela sent me a packet of Princess stickers. Which of course is the best part of the whole package! Thanks Kaela!!

Thanks so much Donni. Yet another one of the good friends (tribey's) I have made thru this blog. Again - I'm such a lucky girl.

5 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger LisaB said...

Sounds like you got some most excellent goodies!!

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Donni said...

Consider it late "payment" for hosting SP6 so well

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

teehee have to do this



\ | /
\\ \ | | / //
\\\ \\ // ///
\\\ ######### ///
\\ ### ### //
-- ## ## --
-- ## squish!! ## --
-- ## ### --
// ## ### \\
/// ######### \\\
/// // \\ \\\
// / | | \ \\
/ | \

You have just been hit with an blog snow ball!


It's the start of..... Snow Ball Fight 2005-2006 !!!!

One rule to this game....
You can't hit someone who has already hit you!

Now... go out there and get as many people as you
can, before they get you!

I got you first! and you can't get me back!

We do not stop playing because we grow old; we grow
old because we stop playing.

 
At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Donna said...

Love that ornament!

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Thank you so much for the adorable snowman ornament and chocolates! I love snowmen :) and of course I love chocolate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home