Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A Glimpse.....

..... from my neck of the woods! For all of you Chickies in warmer climates - try to keep the jealousy to a minimum eh?

Mission KS today - 4' degrees & windchill of -11'. Snow expected 4-6 inches.

Oh, the joy.



Taken from the safety of my front porch:



Yeah, its really that dark at 3pm.



Lovely eh? Making you want to look into relocating to this area eh?

My apologies to the board of tourism for KS.
;)

ps- Thanks ladies for making me laugh over your 'most stupid moments' stories! I feel much better now!

6 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger G Sharona said...

I've been seeing lil drops of sleet and snow for an hour now..Ohh Goodie Goodie..me thinks I might build a snowman :)Lovely pics Rox :)

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Annie said...

can I come and play in the snow....oh for a cool day, and we have only starting summer.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger the stripey tiger said...

Hey we had 35 degrees HOT HOT HOT yesterday in the Gong. I swam in Ailsa's pool - How handy is it having neighbour with a pool!! So it is shaping up to be another scorcher today. So Donni and I and the kids are off to Ailsa's again for a swim!! :-) I'd prefer to make snow angels!

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Noeysmommy said...

Actually I am jealous! I come from the land of no weather! It's hard to get in the Christmas spirit when it's 80 degrees day after day after day!! Noey has never seen "real" snow and keeps asking us to take her to see it!

 
At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kvetch, kvetch...Come shovel some of this 11" of -14F outta my backyard. And it's only just begun.

Wanna go to Okinawa with me? It's still warm there...

Hugs,
~S

 
At 2:54 AM, Blogger Jade said...

Ummm, thanks for the invite Rox - instead, would you like to come here for a visit, lows in the 50s highs in th 70s now - and not much chance of snow - hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home