Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Postcard Alert!

Look! Its a wonderful postcard from Norway... from Jacqueline... in Canada. :)



(Awful pic - poor lighting today and my photos are sucky - sorry!)

I LOVE postcards - especially ones from a traveller on vacation herself! Thank you for thinking of me Chickie!

Knitting news. Been very busy knitting lately. All the last minute fuss for Christmas presents. Why do I not think of this time in August, when I actually have time before the holidays?

Here is a shot of a mitten (well - just the yarn really) I'm working on. One down, one to go.



Recognize that yarn Danielle? The yarn is Blue Moon Fiber Arts merino superwash. Lovely stuff that Danielle gave me when she was my spoiler in SP4. I've been saving the yarn as I could not deem anything worthy to make with such pretty fiber. I thought some mittens (for me for me for me!!) would fit the bill. Of course - there is still going to be 400 yards of this left over for me to fret over til the next "perfect" project! Thanks Danielle - I love this yarn and the pattern is perfect.

Also got a wonderful giftie in the mail from Donni today. Camera is not cooperating so I will wait to rave - cuz I'm sure you guys will want photos. Spoiled readers that you are. All five of you.

:)

Did you see the Survivor finale? Eh? Danni won! Hooya! I was actually going to be fine with either of the final two winning. I mean - I was a Steph fan, I just didnt like her cockiness much this year. But... the KS girl came back and ended up kicking ass. Impressive. And a good end to this season of my favorite show. Previews for next year look really interesting too.

Now... what shall I do with my Thursday night 7pm time slot?

Exercise? Read a good book? Learn judo? Volunteer my time? Clean the house?

Or maybe.... I'll just start watching "Joey" instead. ;)

4 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Donyale said...

Glad you got the parcel! Where is Toxomoxocatchwhatie in Kansas anyway?

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Terby said...

NO! Not Joey! Anything but!

 
At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Donyale said...

I thought that too but didn't want to say it ;)

 
At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Rox said...

hehe - Ok... no Joey!

Toxomoxocatchwhatie or as we call it here in the state - Tonganoxie... is actually about 30 miles north of Kansas City. Small (very small) town.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home