Friday, December 23, 2005

Twas the night before.....

..... the night before Christmas.

Christmas is less than 48 hours away.

Panic. Rush. Frantic list making. One more trip to the mall for the giftie you forgot. Then one more trip to the grocery store for the sugar. Or the coffee. Or....

Then panic some more.

The holidays. Gotta love em.

I probably will be busy the next couple of days (pulling my hair out) - so I wanted to take a minute and wish you all a wonderful holiday! I owe so many of you a Thank YOU for the wonderful gifties and cards that have graced my doorstep this past week. Photos and a proper Thank You to follow! Cookies, pictures (of the elusive handsome shy son at that!!), Christmas ornaments, a wonderful Ornamental giftie, tea towels, notepads, a bitchin' mug with my lovah's (Holloway hunka) picture on it (wait til you see THIS!!) and the prettiest yarn (evah!).

And a big HUG and Thank You to all that stop by here to read my babble - and let me call you friend. This year was so much better with you all in my life.

Wishing you the very best - and I'll see you in a couple days!

{{HUGS}}

6 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Christine said...

Thank you for calling us a friend back :) Merry Merry!

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Noeysmommy said...

Merry Christmas Rox!! From Karyn and Noey

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger KSD said...

Ooooh --- might that be my elusive son? ;) Thank you for your card and your wonderful friendship. Lots of love from GA to KS.

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger G Sharona said...

And Merry Christmas to you too Rox.I trully adore your blog and i feel blessed to have another friend.Greenie

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger the stripey tiger said...

Hey Merry Christmas - Its been busy but fun fun fun!! I hope you've been to that beautiful plaza and soaked up the atmosphere a bit for me. :-) Stripey!

 
At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Tam said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home