Sunday, January 08, 2006

Excuses

There are reasons why I have not posted since Wednesday.

Good reasons.

Here's one.




A brand new puter. Ohh. Ahh.

I've been trying to figure out new website software we just bought too. Its called Namo Web Editor. And its scary as hell. The outside of the box made it sound so very simple. I swear I can't get thru the first twenty pages of the booklet. Easy my ass. If anyone knows anything about this program - holler at me.

Please.

We also found a affordable digital camera that I'm hoping is a HUGE step from our current. Kodak EasyShare. Was the cheapest camera we could find that offered Optical zoom so we took the plunge. Soon - I will hopefully no longer bitch about my poor quality photos.

What will I do with all that free time eh?

Just got the new Jil Eaton book "Puppy Knits". Oh my gawd. These are some of the cutest dog patterns I've ever seen. One is even in fair isle. Maybe.... just maybe.... this will be my first attempt at FI? Maybe?

So a knitting book, a camera and a computer. Visa should be sending us a big fat Thank You card any day now.

")

Ok. So - I've got a software book calling my name! Tomorrow - real live knitting. Promise!

{{hugs}}

3 Comments:

At 1:34 AM, Blogger Paula said...

Nice lap top!
I have that puppy knits book on order I can't wait til it arrives.
Which doggie sweater are you going to knit first?

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Jade said...

Does Doogie know how lucky she is?

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger eve knits said...

w00t!! now nothing will stand in your way of blogging!! lol

eve

 

Post a Comment

<< Home